Saturday, July 1, 2017

1/32 Scale Jaguar SS-100

As you can see from the condition of the box (it is yellowing) this is an old Matchbox 1/32 scale model. It is partially built (the engine block) and is complete. It is the last Matchbox model I have. At one time I owned several Matchbox scale models, but through my trading and selling, this is the last of the lot.

I don’t see too many Matchbox models being offered any longer and there aren’t too many models being produced in 1/32 scale anymore. At one time Matchbox (Lesney Products) had a full line of plastic models in various scales. There does seem to be pretty many old Matchbox models still available and at premium prices.

The Jaguar has always been one of favorite makes. When I was a young lad I remember wanting to own a Jaguar someday. The model itself looks like it will produce a relatively realistic model.

1 comment:

  1. A great car - Will you finish the kit or trade it on?

    ReplyDelete