Sunday, January 1, 2017

Getting things Done

Happy New Year

The year seemed to go by so quickly and we are at the start of another. This past year has seen quite a few acquisitions. It seems I get more fun out of purchases than I have from the completion of these miniatures.

One of my goals for the new year is to complete some of these miniatures I have collected over the past few years. I will work on a list of possible projects. Another goal is to put some of those completed miniatures to use in scenes and games. I want to redouble my efforts in making purchases that will have an end and not end up in a box.

Over the new few months I want to work a few scrimmage games and a dungeon crawl game, so miniatures and scenery pieces will be needed for these endeavors. Collecting comes easy for me and is no doubt that I will collect a few more miniatures over the next year, but I want to concentrate on these projects and of those that I mentioned above. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment