Monday, January 18, 2016

Star Wars Droid B-U4D Viewer

I obtained my Star Wars Droid B-U4D viewer while on an expedition to the grocery store where I was tasked in making some purchases for our household. Having to pass through the cereal aisle I happened to notice the last two boxes of a specially marked General Mills cereal. I typically would not eat this type of cereal, but seeing what seemed to be an end to this promotion I purchased two boxes of cereal in hopes of obtaining two different Star Wars Droid viewers. However, upon returning home I realized that both boxes contained the same viewer. Atlas, now I have one for my collection and one to sell on EBay someday.

There are six different viewers and depict six different droids that are featured in the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie. Hold the viewer to a light (not directly at the sun) and look through the view finder on the other end to view an image of a droid within a scene of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment