Sunday, November 1, 2015

Projects for November

1) Woodland Scenic’s Outhouse with Man

This is the more detailed structure of the three, which are supplied, in this Woodland Scenic’s #D212 kit. As they say, a model railroad layout is never really finished and I can always use another outbuilding placed behind some industrial building, a barn or some farm house. Clustering several building close together adds just as much, if not more, interest to ones layout than those large showcase structures.

2) Campbell #431 Assay Office/Clothing Store

I thoroughly enjoy working with structures from this manufacture. The kit parts are stamped out and cut from sugar pine and just the smell of the pine parts gives me so much delight. This kit may take a good month to complete; not that this kit is all that complicated, I just know how I can get side-tracked.

3) A 1/72 Santa miniature from the Ykreol Nativity set. Yes a Santa was included in this set. Not quite sure about the connection, but this miniature sits on my workbench more than half way finished. Why not complete him?

No comments:

Post a Comment