Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Plastic Lizard for Fantasy War Game

Recently, I came upon this very economical priced plastic lizard (Komodo Dragon ?) that looks like it will be just about the right size for an upcoming war game. The plastic toy lizard has a surprising amount of detail. I don’t know whether it will take paint, but if it does it might prove to be a very interesting addition to a game. I will place it in some cave or dungeon. Some poor soul might have a chance encounter with this creature. The outcome is predicable.

5 comments:

  1. Not only is that a very accurate model of a lizard, my mother has a cold cast bronze of one (probably German, early/mid-20thC) which I would say is identical, come to something if HK were copying CC bronzes in plastic! I'll try to get a picture up, with a link back.

    Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!...I looked at it this morning, it's turned the other way and has finer detail, but yours is very good, it was the eyes that did it! I'll post it anyway, about time I had a bronze on the blog!

    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://smallscaleworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/b-is-for-bronze.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I understand why you and your brother were so fascinated with this piece...

      Delete