Friday, July 10, 2015

Components needed for a Simple Game

1. Playing Pieces for X-number of Combatants
I will be using the seven miniature dread fleet grand alliance ships and cogs for my main playing pieces. In addition, the dread fleet’s leech wyrm sea-monster will also be brought into play randomly.

2. Properties for Combatants
I had formally created properties for the leech wyrm sea-monster and need to come up with properties for the grand alliance and cogs.

3. Playing Area
I don’t know when I will get around to this playing component and may just play my first games on a table top, but it would be nice to have a playing surface that resembles an ocean surface. A 24 x 24 inch playing area should be about the right size for these miniatures.

4. Dice
Although having dice in multiple colors might be nice, I do have plenty of the dice on hand. I do need to work-up some properties for dice rolls for movement, offensive and defensive turns, and for the effects of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment