Friday, May 1, 2015

Projects for May

I am in a slump and although I have several projects sitting on my workbench at various stages of completion I have not completed anything for sometime. I have added one miniature to my completed list. This piece was completed back in March.

I haven’t added anything to my To Do List for the month of May and will continue to work on those outstanding projects already on my workbench.

New Projects

None

Old Projects

These projects are all at different stages of completion.
  • Reaper Miniatures, dragon fish; this 25mm miniature came in the same package as the moray eel. This is Reapers #P02948B set. This is one of those miniatures that have been languishing on my workbench.
  • Ratio HO-Gauge Trackside Buildings
    507 Grounded Van Body
    524 Weighbridge and Hut
  • Reaper’s walking fish thingy; Reaper #P03612A

Completed Projects


Reaper Miniatures
#03608: Aquatic Familiars II
Sea Monster (Aberration)
Mermaid
Octopus (Aberration)
Warhammer Dreadfleet
Graveyard - Leech Wyrm
Warhammer Orc Arachnarok Spider – Trees
Bombshell Miniatures
Pumpkin Buddy

Other
Ristuls Market Halloween Basing Kit (10 resin miniatures)

No comments:

Post a Comment