Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Projects for April

I am back logged and have not been as productive these past couple of months. I have projects from last month and beyond on my workbench. I have pictures for some of my projects and some of my ongoing projects well as, still on my camera that need to be posted.

I will keep this month’s list short:

New Projects

Reaper’s walking fish thingy; Reaper #P03612A

Old Projects

These projects are all at different stages of completion.
  • Reaper Miniatures, dragon fish; this 25mm miniature came in the same package as the moray eel. This is Reapers #P02948B set. This is one of those miniatures that have been languishing on my workbench.
  • Warhammer Orc Arachnarok Spider – Trees
  • Ratio HO-Gauge Trackside Buildings
    507 Grounded Van Body
    524 Weighbridge and Hut


Completed Projects

Reaper Miniatures
#03608: Aquatic Familiars II
Sea Monster (Aberration)
Mermaid
Octopus (Aberration)
Warhammer Dreadfleet
Graveyard - Leech Wyrm
Bombshell Miniatures
Pumpkin Buddy

Other
Ristuls Market Halloween Basing Kit (10 resin miniatures)

No comments:

Post a Comment