Saturday, March 21, 2015

Scratch Building and Kit-bash Resource Bins

Over the years I have accumulated a hoard of left-over bits of polystyrene and wood sheet and strips; metal tubing and wire, and left over bits from plastic and metal kits. These bits all ended up in one large box, but has my collection grew, it became more difficult to pick something useful out of this big confused mess. So I have separated my bits into separate containers and have made the possibility of finding a strip, sheet, or leftover piece from a plastic kit easier. Someday, when I get around to building a new workbench I would like a small draw for each material.

1 comment:

  1. it's always difficult to have enough place to tidy up all the stuff we collect ... and like you, I collect all sorts of things !

    ReplyDelete