Sunday, February 1, 2015

Projects for February

Welcome to February. We are in the dead of winter here and there is snow and more extreme weather on the way.

Tomorrow marks my blogs second year and starts my third iteration.I have been struggling with upper respiratory issues for the last two weeks and did not complete all that I had wanted to last month, thus the project under Old Projects.

The Bombshell Winged Monkey will be a stretch for me. I haven't done anything like this before.
I did complete several pieces out of the Basing Kit last month and would like to complete a few more of these. I will be displaying these as a completed set.
  1. Warhammer Orc Arachnarok Spider - Trees
  2. Bombshell Miniatures Belphegor Winged Monkey
  3. Elements from Ristuls Market Halloween Basing Kit

Old Projects
  1. Bombshell Miniatures Pumpkin Pal

Completed Projects


I do have images of my latest completed miniatures, that is the Sea Monster (Aberration) and also of Graveyard - Leech Wyrm and Mermaid, the latter two were projects back in December, which I will upload as soon as I can get the time to edit these images.

Reaper Miniatures #03608: Aquatic Familiars II
Sea Monster (Aberration)
Mermaid
Octopus (Aberration)

Warhammer Dreadfleet
Graveyard - Leech Wyrm

No comments:

Post a Comment