Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What’s New for 2015-Resolution #2

1. Back at least one KickStarter project. I will be looking to sponsor one new game this year.
2. Go through my labels to find topics I might want to expound on, delete labels and or posts that have become stagnate.
 a. Some topics I would like to give more "air-time" to:
  i. Dungeon crawl
  ii. Monsters
  iii. Reaper familiars
  iv. Evil toys
3. Games, game rules, and miniatures
4. Scenery and Scenic Pieces
5. Spend more time on forums
6. Learn more about the art of painting miniatures

This effort will ongoing throughout the year. If I have a post with a label that hasn’t been used for some time and I have no intention of doing so any time soon, the label gets deleted.

I have also decided not to use book titles as labels, except when the title might see some future made to it. See the Redwall label for instance of a title that got some use, while Defiance at Sea hasn’t got any “air-time” (I might leave this one because of my original plans to feature some of the battles mentioned in this book) .

The labels that will receive more “air-time” are those topics and miniatures I have an interest in at this time. Miniatures relative to these topics will be ordered over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment