Monday, January 5, 2015

Projects for January

I didn’t get as much accomplished as I had wanted last month. I should have factored in “real” life. I am going start to include documentation on my undone and completed projects. So often my undone and completed projects get lost in the shuffle and either get put off or don’t get reported on.

New Projects

  1. Reaper 25mm aquatic fish aberration; this is one of the four miniatures that come with Reapers Aquatic Familiars II.
  2. Bombshell Miniature’s 20mm Pumpkin Buddy
  3. Miniatures from Ristuls’ Halloween Basing Kit

Old Projects

At different levels of completion these are projects that sit languishing on my workbench. These uncompleted projects, usually one or two, are being added to the present list in hopes that they see some action.

Completed Projects

Hoping to keep myself motivated I will keep a running list of my completed projects here. I haven't set any numerical goals, but it should be interesting to see just how many projects I can complete this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment