Friday, October 17, 2014

My Mid-Fall and Early Winter Reading List

A Son of the Sun is a sea story set in the turn of the last century in the South Pacific and I am just starting it. Just staring, but I have already found a couple few nice quotes, which I will be sharing very soon.

This is second reading of this story. The Count of Monte Christo is one of best novels I have read. This time through I will be looking specific and particular facts that  might be expounded on.

I have read a few of Burroughs works, but have yet to read this one. It was an interesting story along the fantasy lines.

This volume is related to another Collingwood’s stories about the “Flying Fish” a vessel that flew and was also was submersible.

Okay, I must admit that the title of this novel caught my eye and it begs to be read. This is my first novel by this author.The River of Death: A Tale of London in Peril is a short story and was good reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment