Saturday, August 23, 2014

Three Person Games

The problem with Axis and Allies is, to play the affectively, you must have five players. I always have a problem of getting five like-minded players around a table to play this game. We usually we have one or two inexperienced players, which takes some of the fun out of the game.

Of cause there are other games available that only require two or three players. I find that games that require a minimum of three players are usually the most fun to play.

Recently, I came across this list of three player games. The list is not at all inclusive, as the author only mentions the games he currently owns and has played; quite an impressive list in my estimation. There are no links to any of the mentioned games though. This might be a good project during the winter when I am snow bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment