Friday, June 20, 2014

My Order from Amazon has Arrived

Even though I have a very long Wish List, this will probably be my last order from Amazon for a while. The order is a mixed bag. I have added two more texts, a book and a graphic novel. Both of these volumes are a bit different than my normal reading material. However books on diverse subjects and topics have always fascinated me.

I have added a new board game to our small, but growing collection of games. Past times against the boredom; board games give my wife and I something to do when there is nothing else to do.

In addition, I have added a new video to my collection. I have been acquiring World War Two movies. These classics are great to watch before playing a war game of any sort as they put you the mood and mind set for these strategy games.

More information on these topics will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment