Thursday, May 8, 2014

Micro Navies-Royal Navy 1/4800 Scale Miniatures Group 1

Here are my C in C #MF-4802, group 1, Royal Navy ships that have been painted and are now out on patrol. This group contains 12 ships of the following types: 1 - Duke of York, 1 - Suffolk, 1 - Southampton, 1 - Jamaica, 2 - Ajax, 2 - M Class, 2 - O Class, 2 - P Class.

Although these ships are tiny, they have a lot of detail for their size. I am not sure as to how I will use these ships at this time; I don’t have any rules for a skirmish war-game nor do I have any stats on any of these vessels. Once statistics are compiled and some rules are obtained these ships will be used in some sort of skirmish with the German fleet I had ordered. I will be making a post on these vessels very soon.

This scale may be fun to play with, but I believe I will be investigating other scales as well. Perhaps 1/2400 scale, as this scale is well represented out in the market place. This scale offers a large selection of ships, decent prices, and with the larger scale better identification.

No comments:

Post a Comment