Friday, April 4, 2014

My Entry into 1/4800 Scale

I am patiently waiting for my order 1/4800 scale WWII ships from C in C. I am looking forward to receiving the following two sets of these ships:

MF-4802 - United Kingdom Group 1 - 12 Ships

Contains:1 - Duke of York, 1 - Suffolk, 1 - Southampton, 1 - Jamaica, 2 - Ajax, 2 - M Class, 2 - O Class, 2 - P Class.

MF-4803 - German Group 2 - 11 Ships

Contains: 1 - Bismarck, 1 - Scharnhorst, 1 - Prinz Eugen, 1 - Graf Spee, 1 - Koln, 1 - Z23, 3 - Z24, 2 - Theodor Reidel.

I plan on using these two flotillas in some type of skirmish game or perhaps in some larger navy strategy game.

C in C has several other sets of these warship for Great Britain and for Germany. There is also one set of allied cargo ships, but there aren’t any German U-boats. That is a shame because C in C also offers one set of cargo ships. A convey of these ships could be setup along with a submarine or two for a North Atlantic skirmish game.

No comments:

Post a Comment