Friday, September 6, 2013

1/285 Skirmish Miniatures


I ordered several sets of C in C’s 1/285 miniatures the other day. I had, as I had mentioned in a recent post wanted to create a diorama using these miniatures. I originally wanted to order a set of WWII Sherman’s and a set of WWII infantry for the diorama and had planned on ordering a set of 1/4800 British WWII ships, but after giving the purchases some thought I have decided to add a set of German WWII Panzers to the mix.

Recently, I came across a site the offers dozens of freegame rules. On the site, I found GEV-WWII a game intended for 1/285 and 1/300 miniatures. It might work as a basis for a two person skirmish game where I could put my Sherman and Panzers miniatures to use. I will keep you up to date of the latest developments of the game…

No comments:

Post a Comment