Monday, August 5, 2013

Axis and Allies 1941 Supplement Parts

I set up the game the other day. It took me near twenty minutes to place all the units for all the nations. I wanted to get a feel on how the pieces were deployed on the board. Like I had mentioned, in an early post, the manufacturer does not provide as many game pieces as they once did, here is a breakdown:

The idea is to use the supplied cardboard unit counters. The problem I had that there were not enough of the one unit counters for the initial set-up and I forced to make use a multiple unit counter in its place. I fell short with the placement of infantry units.

Recently, I came upon a site that supplies supplement piece for Axis and Allies. The Historical Game Boarding site offers pieces for several different versions of Axis and Allies, including Axis and Allies 1941. Pieces can be purchased separately or they can be purchased in battle packs.

By choosing other versions of Axis and Allies you can find pieces in more authentic castings, like the Bf-109 Fighter or Sdkfz-251 Personal Carrier for Germany or the P38 fighter or the M4 Sherman tank for the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment