Thursday, July 18, 2013

32 vintage “Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea” Episodes are Available on Hulu

Back in April I posted “14 Super Submarines That Took Science Fiction under the Sea”. One of the submarines mentioned in that post was the Seaview. Recently I came upon a collection of classic Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea videos. Hulu has a collection 32 black and white episodes. These episodes were produced from 1964- 1965. I used to enjoy watching this TV series when I was a boy. A number of color episodes were produced, but I don’t recollect viewing any of these episodes.

The futuristic nuclear submarine S.S.R.N. Seaview went on many fabulous voyages, made many fascinating discoveries and saved the world from many menaces. At the time of my viewing this series it all seemed so fabulously futuristic and amazing. Viewing the shows today, the technologies presented look so antiquated and trite.

No comments:

Post a Comment