Friday, June 28, 2013

Looking Back and Forward. Miniatures I Would Still Like to Purchase in 2013

It was several months ago that I post: “Miniature Categories for 2013”, where I mention the type of miniatures that I was interested in obtaining in 2013. Here are those categories I mentioned:

  • Pulp
  • Steampunk
  • Fantasy
  • SCIFI
  • Prehistoric
  • Historic
  • Period Pieces (Victorian, Edwardian)

Now that we are half way through the year it is time to take inventory of how far I have progressed in my procurement. I haven’t gotten to all of the individual categories, but have made some purchases from the following:

  • Fantasy: 2 miniatures
  • Pulp: 9 miniatures

For the second half of the year I have decided to changed my focus a bit and would like to add some of the following miniatures to my collection:

  • 1/1200 scale sail and other types of sea going vessels (I have my eye on a few civil war era vessels from Histrofigs)
  • Woman (Some of the next category might work)
  • Steampunk and Victorian SCFI
  • Pulp (additional Sky Pirates, Rocketmen)
  • Prehistoric(Cavemen, girls (Reaper), beasts)

No comments:

Post a Comment