Friday, May 31, 2013

The SteamPunk Bible (an update)

The SteamPunk Bible covers many different topics associated with the SteamPunk genre. As the publishers have defined their text” it is “An illustrated guide to the world of imaginary airships, corsets, and goggles, mad scientists, and strange literature”. It is well written and has many colorful illustrations throughout the text. I purchased my copy through Amazon for under $20.00. The book is hard bound and includes over 200 pages of text, and loads of images and illustrations.

What I like especially about the text is that it has introduced me to ideas, concepts, and resources that I didn’t know existed. I have been having a great time tracking down the sources mentioned in the text. I will be sharing these with you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment