Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Pulp Figures Added to My Pulp Collection

I received four new 28mm pulp figures in the mail a few days ago. I mentioned them in my “Two New Miniature Categories", post about a week ago. The three figures with rifles are from Artizan Designs’ Thrilling Tales collection. This set three of their Sky Pirates.

Artizan’s Thrilling Tales figures are no related to the game or the interactive online pulp magazine with the same name. According to the people at Artizan the Thrilling Tales collection was named to “convey the spirit of the range”.

The forth miniature is from Brigade. I added this figures as the command element; he is Capt. John Starr, Fighter Squadron Alpha.

I have already given these figures a grey base coat and am waiting delivery of the necessary paints to be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment