Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Two New Titles have been added to my Reading List

I just purchased two hard copied books from my local library. They had been out on the cart in the libraries lobby waiting to be purchased. I found a hard copy of Twain’s “Adventures of Tom Sawyer” and a soft copy of “That Darn Cat”, by the Gordans. I have read the former a few times already; it is one of those books I like to read from time to time. The other I haven’t read, but did see the movie as a child by the same name which was produced by Walt Disney Movies. The film was produced in 1965 and starred Hayley Mills and Dean Jones.The story is a light-hearted movie about a cat who becomes a secret agent and blows the cover on a couple of bank robbers who are holding a bank tellers hostage.

The two volumes will be added to spring 2013 reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment